- This event has passed.
Setting Boundaries With NLP
December 17 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Do you struggle to say ‘No’ to others, or find yourself saying ‘Yes’ or ‘Maybe’ when you mean ‘No’, or feel guilty when you do say ‘No’?
- Do you find yourself putting aside your needs and wants to “save” people around you and “fix” their problems?
- Do you have people dismissing your feelings or telling you what you should be feeling instead?
Well, if you nodded ‘yes’ to any one of the above or all of the above, you may not be setting healthy boundaries in your relationships. A lack of healthy boundaries has consequences on your mental, emotional and physical health. This affects your ability to be as healthy, happy and successful as you would like to be.
Just imagine how amazing your life will be when you have the skills to confidently say ‘‘No” to the things that don’t serve you, and ‘Yes’ to all the things that do.
Wouldn’t you want to learn how to set and maintain healthy boundaries so that you can be healthy, happy and successful? Yes, I know you do.
Come join us in this free and interactive 90-min webinar where you will learn:
- What are personal boundaries
- Why healthy boundaries are essential for you
- How you could easily set and maintain healthy boundaries with others
PLAYBACK: For those of you who would like to re-watch the webinar, please click this LINK.